Policies and Procedures
No one works harder to keep our operatives and your employees safe.
- We undergo Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessments and training and have all the required health and safety accreditations to ensure that all of our cleaning solutions are completely safe to you and your staff.
- We carry out Risk Assessments and provide Method Statements prior to any work being undertaken. We provide induction and refresher training for staff on an on-going basis.
- We regularly undertake third party and internal audits of our procedures to ensure that we comply with the latest contract cleaning standards and requirements.
- All of our electrical equipment is PAT tested annually.
- We have full public liability insurance.
- We manage our impact on the environment by using ethical cleaning products and practices.