How Tersano Works
The patented SAO dispenser infuses cold tap water with ozone to create safe, high-performing stabilized aqueous ozone (SAO).
Benefits of SAO:
- Eliminates germs, odours, stains, mould, and mildew.
- Quickly kills viruses and bacteria including E.coli, Salmonella, MRSA and more. *
- Safe and effective with no toxins, carcinogens, or chemical residue.
- Converts safely back to tap water and oxygen.
Why is it called stabilized aqueous ozone?
Because tap water around the world contains varying types and amounts of minerals in the water. These minerals affect the performance of aqueous ozone. Our cartridge adjusts the minerals in the water first, stabilizing the tap water so that regardless of where in the world your tap water originates from, it is consistent and maximized for cleaning and sanitizing performance.
Without the cartridge, regular aqueous ozone only delivers 15 minutes of sanitizing. After passing through the SAO-4 cartridge, stabilized aqueous ozone remains potent for up to 4 hours of sanitizing time and 3 days of cleaning time. Using the SOA-24 cartridge, SAO will last up to 24 hours as a sanitizer and 6 days as a cleaner.
Ordinary aqueous ozone is produced by using electricity to add an extra oxygen molecule to O2, creating O3. This O3 is then infused into cold tap water to create safe aqueous ozone able to clean and sanitize for up to 4 hours.
1. Inside the lotus® unit, oxygen from the air is safely turned into ozone then infused into ordinary tap water.
2. The ozone is attracted to germs, stains and bacteria.
3. Harmless to people, the ozone quickly attacks and eliminates contaminants it comes in contact with.
4. Only pure oxygen and water remain after the ozone cleans and sanitizes.
SAO has been certified safe by the top regulatory bodies around the world and is safe for use in the most sensitive environments. From governmental bodies to independent test laboratories and sustainability organizations, stabilized aqueous ozone is a safe, sustainable alternative to traditional chemical cleaners and sanitizers.
EPA Site Registration No. 89093-CAN-01
Green Seal Certification standards GS-37 and GS-53